8 Houston Halloween Events!
Are you excited for Halloween this year in Houston? You don’t have to wait until Oct. 31 to celebrate! There are tons of events and activities taking place all over the city for the holiday. As your Houston real estate team, we’d like to fill you in on some of them. Whether looking for a family-friendly event, or an adults-only event, you’ve got options in Houston.
1. Visit the Children’s Museum of Houston now until Halloween, when the museum is transformed into the Monsters’ Museum of Houston! There are trick-or-treat monster hunts daily. You can fly with Stella Bat Wings, master the monster language by Howling Monster Calls, examine a collection of Monster Eyeballs, party during a Monster Mash Ball on Oct. 31, and so much more.
2. From not until Oct. 31, visit Hellusions Haunted House located inside West Oaks Mall. This haunted house is open every Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. This is also one of the cheapest haunted houses in the area, costing only $10!
3. Also throughout October is Haunted Trails! Walk the trails of Houston’s outdoor attraction while coming into contact with zombies, clowns, creepy crawlers and more. Hours are 8 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, 8 to 11 p.m. on Sundays, and 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Oct. 30 and 31.
4. Daily at the Houston Zoo, through Nov. 1, stop by between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. for Zoo Boo! Explore the pumpkin patch, go trick-or-treating at Candy Corner stations around the zoo, participate in coloring the monster mural, walk in a costume parade if dressed in costume and so much more! Plus, enjoy all the zoo animals while walking around.
5. This Friday, Oct. 23, join the Houston Symphony for a Halloween event, Hocus Pocus Pops! The orchestra will cast a spell on the audience with chilling music and sounds. Dress up in costume and you might get to walk on stage during the concert!
6. Visit the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center this Saturday, Oct. 24, for ArBOOretum! From noon to 4 p.m., kids can enjoy the trick-or-treat trail, where they learn about native creatures. There will also be hay rides, a petting zoo, a puppet show, a hay maze, pumpkin decorating and more. It’s free to attend!
7. On Oct. 31, attend Scream on the Green from 6 to 10 p.m.! This includes Houston’s eighth annual citywide costume contest, so show up looking your best in your costume! Categories include kids, teens, adults, family, dog and Houston-themed costume! Prizes, music and more are included. Finish the night by watching Book of Life. It is free to attend.
8. On Halloween night, head to the Houston Museum of Natural Science for Spirits & Skeletons! From 8 p.m. to midnight, dance away the night in costume while enjoying desserts and creepy crawly concoctions, courtesy of the museum’s Bug Chef. There will also be a master magician to watch. This event is for ages 21 and up.
For more Halloween events and details, check out this extensive list from VisitHoustonTexas.com.
Enjoy this time of year with these Halloween events and activities, running now through Halloween! You’ve got plenty to choose from! When ready to accomplish your goals in the Houston real estate market, contact us, your Houston real estate team. We are here and ready to assist you!
[wnt_list keyid=”1″ maptype=”disabled” ownertype=”all” paginated=”false” sortoptions=”false” maxresults=”50″ /]