6 Events to Enjoy in Houston This Weekend!
A new month has begun in Houston, and that means a new list of events and activities to enjoy. While much of the country starts bundling up and staying inside this month, here in Houston, the weather is great and the fun never ends! As your Houston real estate team, allow us to fill you in on some of the best events taking place this weekend.
1. If you didn’t make time to celebrate Day of the Dead last weekend, you still have a chance this weekend. Family Day Fiesta takes place at Lawndale Art Center from 12 to 4 p.m. Their annual Dia de los Muertos exhibit comes to a close with music, dancing, refreshments and family fun. It’s free!
2. This Friday, Feast with the Beasts at Houston Zoo! This is the 10th annual event where you can munch on food from more than 60 of Houston’s top restaurants, sip on wine and beer, listen to Meet the Keeper talks and enjoy live music from Better than Ezra! This is for ages 21 and up.
3. Friday is a wine-filled night. You could also attend the Katy Wine Fest at Brookwood Community from 7 to 11 p.m. Choose from more than 60 wines from vineyards across the country, including some from Texas! Bid on auction items, enjoy live music by Chris Austin Martinez and enjoy food from area restaurants.
4. If you’re a biking enthusiast, you’ll love the HTX Bike Fest at Market Square Park this Saturday! Ride into Downtown Houston and meet other bike enthusiasts, browse among more than 50 industry vendors, watch cycling and BMX contests and enjoy live music! It’s free to attend and runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
5. Have an all-around good time this Saturday at the Houston Margarita Festival at Sam Houston Park! From 12 to 10 p.m., you can sample more than 20 of the best margaritas in the city while enjoying live music from The Fab 5, Bayou City Brass Band and others. You can even get in on the Limbo contest or compete in the salsa competition!
6. Who has the best barbecue in Houston? Find out at the Houston BBQ Throwdown at Saint Arnold Brewery this Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. A blind judging panel will pick the winner, but not after you get to sample all of the dishes and vote for the “People’s Choice” award!
Enjoy your first November weekend here in Houston with one or more of these events! When ready to buy a Houston home, or when ready to sell your Houston home, contact us, your Houston real estate team! Now is a great time to buy or sell, or both, so don’t wait.
[wnt_grid keyid=”1″ maptype=”disabled” ownertype=”all” paginated=”false” sortoptions=”false” maxresults=”50″ /]